24 April 2007

The lull does NOT mean I'm in labor...yet!

Sorry this is a post with no pics...my goofy preggo-brain has caused me to misplace my camera, so I have no pics from the unbelievable shower yesterday. You know at Christmas, where it takes like ten minutes to unwrap what seemed like a mountain of gifts? Well, Little Bell is already spoiled, because her mama was unwrapping gifts for two solid hours yesterday! I mean, no cake and very little punch or visiting, just unwrapping! There was something like 60 people there, and probably 10 or 15 gifts from people who couldn't come. So now my baby is completely outfitted, and my beautiful nursery is 75% covered in gift bags, baskets, and boxes. Yikes! I've been working on my 10-page Psych paper that was due today, so I haven't been able to do much except gape at the wealth of onesies, sunsuits, and diapers.

Thanks so much to the people who traveled for the shower, including sis-in-laws Audrey and Jennifer, niece Abby, and of course their men, cousin Cristy, and Amanda, who also worked like a dog for those two hours writing down all the gifts and their givers. It was so great to have you all there, even if I didn't get to visit with you during the shower at all!

Doctor's appointment yesterday: No dilation yet. He says it could be a while, or I could dilate really fast and go into labor anyday. Weight gain staying steady at about 30lbs.

Pics are pending my bro e-mailing the ones my sister took on my mom's camera.

No comments: