01 January 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Here's Kyle, Manda, and Ty playing Kyle's big Christmas gift from Mom, the Rock Star video game. Even though it doesn't look like it in the picture, it is so fun!

Below is my cousin, Lissa, with her baby, Emma.


Here's Claire on Christmas morning at my mom's. The newest member of our family, Grant, is holding her in the next one.

Claire and Ty check out Claire's new wagon.

Claire and Paw-Paw check out her first Cabbage Patch Doll.



Our best Christmas present!

Claire did not think that was very funny, Great-Grandma.




I took a holiday break from blogging! Anyway, my flash wasn't working for some of these pics; fine time for my camera to go on the fritz. We've had a fabu time with family, food, presents, and plenty of relaxing and a bit of shopping between. Hope you have, too!

No comments: