09 June 2006

Summer Camp is OVER!

I just finished up my first supervisory experience with teens since I decided I wanted to teach the little darlings. SOSU GEAR UP Summer Camp is officially over!! I can only describe the experience with two words, which I must type in allcaps: EXHILIRATING and EXHAUSTING. Isn't this kind similar to the teaching experience in general? Anyway, this only solidified my belief that I am meant to serve these young people. I love that their persepectives, personalities, and ideas are all so beautifully unique. I love their energy and their ambition. I love their enthusiastic responses when you teach them something they understand is useful and important. More reflections to come, but now I must study for the teacher certification test I'm taking soon.

I can't wait to be a teacher.

No comments: