27 March 2006

Nobody likes you when you're 23...

Well my birthday is approaching--March 29 (go out and get those last-minute gifts, everyone! Just kidding...), and I find myself giving a sigh of relief to be moving on from my 23rd year. In the immortal words of Blink 182, "Nobody likes you when you're 23" (What's My Age Again?). I have to say, I have seen some of the meaning behind those profound lyrics this year. I turned 23 during my first year of marriage, and although I always felt loved, I didn't always feel liked. I also struggled through two part-time jobs during my 23rd year. However, I got my first full-time, professional job, and my first cover story this year, too!!

Praise God for both times: the lows and the highs!

Also, happy birthday to my brother-in-law, Kyle, who turns 33 today! Check out the blog my sister-in-law Audrey writes about their family happenings at right.

1 comment:

Tirath said...

hey my girlfriend's birthday is on 29 march as well...
i hope u av a blast as v r goin to..