22 July 2008

Well it's been a while...

and I have a good reason! Most of my readers have probably heard through the grapevine by now that I am now delightfully unemployed. Since I made this big decision, I've been trying to find my place in the world as a writer, since that is what I plan to do from home now that I'll be Claire's full-time caregiver. So yeah, I haven't been writing because I want to be a writer! No, I've been trying to get myself into a routine of writing and researching writing opportunities everyday. I've been so consumed with that that I've actually felt guilty a couple times for staring at the computer instead of playing with Claire, so blogging was the first thing to go from my precious computer time. I'll try to at least do short posts more regularly from now on.





I also just need to say...Mamma Mia! Here I go again! I cannot get that song out of my head! Everyone (who loves musicals like I do--intensely!) go see that movie! It is hilarious and beautiful (except for what happens to poor Mr. Darcy, who some people call Colin Firth).





And some pics to satiate the readers who only come here to see our beautiful girl!







Her funny face! She's become quite an entertainer, loving to make us laugh. She makes this scrunched-nose, squinty face, and she's also started doing a "happy dance," when she stomps her feet. So funny!























She's also discovered one of my favorite things: shoes! She'll walk around in my flip-flops or carry around Daddy's shoes (which are usually laying by the back door--grrr).

1 comment:

Lissa said...

I hadn't heard that!! That will be great for both of you! Congrats on a tough decision...love ya!