03 July 2008

My Celebrity Baby Twin!

Brooke has inspired me to find Claire's celebrity baby twin, a celeb baby born around the time of Claire's b-day (Her son's twin is Sheryl Crow's son, Wyatt). I remember keeping up with the developments of Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale's baby Kingston and Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's daughter Shiloh while I was pregant. Marcia Cross and Tori Spelling also had much-photographed pregnancies at the same time as me.



Here's who I've found: Jaime Pressley had her son Dezi on May 11 of last year, only four days after Claire. Danish Princess Isabella was born only 11 days before Claire. That's a boy and a girl, but you gotta know my fave celeb baby mama is Keri Russell, whose son River was born about a month after Claire. Remember when I discovered she and I were pg together? I love how she said in this interview that she thought having a baby would make her an instant mom and grown-up, but that she still feels a lot like a kid. I also love how she's like, if I have 35 minutes now, I don't want to use it do my hair. Me too, Keri!

1 comment:

not so zen momma said...

I am honored to have inspired a post. I would stick with Keri Russell, she is one of my favorite celeb moms too. Along with Tina Fey... so down to earth!

Love Claire's pigtails on the beach, so cute!